We are excited for the opportunity to worship with you in-person or online! We are opening services up for individuals and families to attend the service that works best for their schedules. Keep reading for important details about service and please note the change of service times.:
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- MASKS/GLOVES – We will not be requiring our staff, volunteers (with the exception of Coffee Cart) or those attending to wear masks or gloves. But anyone who desires to do so is welcome to.
- NO CONTACT GREETINGS – We are asking our volunteers (especially Greeters and Ushers who welcome the majority of people coming and going) to restrain from physical contact such as hugs or handshakes. Please respect people’s boundaries and also adhere to the guidelines we’re being asked to follow by the government. Greet people with smiles and friendly waves.
- NO MEET & GREET TIME – There will be no Meet and Greet time during services for the time being.
- STAY HOME IF SICK – If you have symptoms please stay home. This applies for you and your volunteer teams. As you send out the schedules please include this in your communication with them. This is of utmost importance now as we resume meeting in-person. We will find a replacement for you or your volunteer if sick.
- KIDS ROOMS ARE CLOSED – As of now, Kids rooms will be closed. We are discussing dates for reopening.
- SANITATION STATIONS – Sanitation stations will be available inside of sanctuary doors and outside bathrooms. The drinking fountain will be closed except for the touchless fountain.
- ONLINE SERVICES WILL CONTINUE – Online services will continue to be available.
- TAPE ON FLOORS – You’ll notice tape on floors are you walked in this morning. The arrows and signs are to help direct traffic flow.